Competition Terms and Conditions
To enter you must like our page @nzruralgames and tell us who you’d bring to the Hilux New Zealand Rural Games.
Entrants must be over 18 years old and hold a valid New Zealand Driver’s Licence.
One entry per person, multiple entries will not be accepted.
Entries close 6pm Sunday 10 February 2019. The winner will be drawn within the hour before being made public on the competition post.
Winners must make contact by private message with proof of age and their details within 24 hours, or the competition will be redrawn.
The winner agrees to have their photo taken either by an Interislander, Copthorne Hotel Palmerston North or Hilux NZ Rural Games employee for the purposes of promotion on social media.
- The $500 Interislander voucher is valid from 1 February to 17 March 2019. You must redeem this voucher in one booking only. Any amount not redeemed in that booking will be lost and no credit will remain. This voucher can only be used once and cannot be redeemed in conjunction with another voucher or discount. Vouchers can only be redeemed online through greatjourneysofnz.co.nz cannot be redeemed on-board or at the terminals. There is NO REFUND on the voucher value if the booking is subsequently changed or cancelled. There is NO REFUND if the value of the booking is less than the value of the voucher. All travel is subject to availability at the time of booking, the fare rules quoted at the time of booking and the Interislander Conditions of Carriage. KiwiRail Limited, its related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with the use of this voucher, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. This voucher is non-transferable and CANNOT be on-sold or exchanged for cash.
- The two night’s accommodation at Copthorne Hotel Palmerston North is valid for 9 and 10 March 2019.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Both prizes are only valid for the period stated.
In the event the prize winner is unable to use the prize then a redraw will occur.
The following items are not included:
- Food and drink
- Additional funds.
- Transportation to and from the Interislander
In the event any event/prize is amended/cancelled out of our control, the New Zealand Rural Games Trust holds the right to amend/cancel the competition.
This competition is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Employees or contractors of the New Zealand Rural Games Trust, associated sponsors and their immediate families and agencies are not permitted to enter.